Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.537 INR / SDG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,393 (7,820 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)