Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05471 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,634 (2,168,540 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)