Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,672 (2,063,703 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)