Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,157 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)