Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,985 (¥92,204) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)