Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,746 (¥190,967) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)