Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,132 in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)