Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,678 in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)