Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,824 (﷼ 37,305,870) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)