Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Alwar, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,257 (﷼ 36,760,638) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)