Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,443 (﷼ 25,605,296) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)