Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,718 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)