Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,356 (Mex$ 27,258) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)