Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,599 (Mex$ 12,741) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)