Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,142 (17,836 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)