Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.743 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,259 (16,944 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)