Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.365 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,346 (6,008TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)