Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.549 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 170% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,242 (AU$2,933) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)