Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.760 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 181% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,107 (AU$4,330) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (43 minutes ago)