Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.511 INR / ETB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,141 (34,699 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (42 minutes ago)