Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.966 INR / ETB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,829 (48,150 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)