Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,187 (2,476TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)