Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.044 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,820 (4,701TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)