Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,128 (2,119TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)