Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,033 (GH₵10,137) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)