Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,280 (Mex$ 12,759) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)