Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Alwar, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21667 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,279 (647,436 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)