Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17605 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,757 (311,035 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)