Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05428 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,730 (3,145,089 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)