Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,791 (490,192 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)