Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11081 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,746 (629,424 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)