Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11065 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,136 (1,691,180 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)