Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11799 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 142% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,274 (739,704 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)