Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,106 (﷼ 36,800,919) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)