Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,807 (﷼ 25,371,074) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)