Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.760 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 177% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,004 (kr9,015) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)