Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.725 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 162% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,806 (kr21,060) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)