Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.259 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 165% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,035 (kr10,335) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)