Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.581 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,440 (kr21,546) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)