Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.423 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,810 ($635) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)