Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.453 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,365 ($756) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (43 minutes ago)