Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.157 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,741 ($659) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)