Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,987 (1,332 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)