Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.122 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,536 (1,453 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)