Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.931 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,042 (1,379 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)