Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,018 (971 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)