Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.090 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,008 (973 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)