Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.683 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,076 (1,828 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)