Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,140 (3,018TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (33 minutes ago)