Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,346 (1,944TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)