Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,964 (€846) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)