Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,765 (€805) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)