Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,340 (€705) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)