Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,266 (2,892 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)