Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,039 (3,535 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)