Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.646 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,456 (元5,347) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)