Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,484 (元5,621) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)