Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,179 (元6,564) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)