Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,450 (元5,567) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)