Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,339 (元5,200) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)