Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,342 (元5,405) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)