Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,676 (1,495KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)