Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01403 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,230 (230,185 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (21 minutes ago)