Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01118 MYR / NGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,174 (284,000 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)