Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.986 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,969 (€997) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)