Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,474 (€929) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)