Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16477 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,836 (11,144₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)