Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20805 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,512 (Mex$ 16,881) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)