Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,472 (2,004,011 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)