Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,896 (1,485,724 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)