Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,902 (﷼ 30,783,865) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (35 minutes ago)