Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,378 (﷼ 31,895,990) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)