Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,307 (﷼ 30,544,489) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)