Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,805 (5,732 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)