Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,997 (4,712 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)