Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,286 (6,256 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)