Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,981 (4,737 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)