Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,878 (6,081 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)