Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,208 (6,282 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)