Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13850 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,600 (33,212 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)