Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,811 (₩1,012,213) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (35 minutes ago)