Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00374 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,295 (₩1,148,436) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (26 minutes ago)