Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03833 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,355 (¥113,608) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)