Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03877 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,849 (¥99,276) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)