Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03922 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,849 (¥149,144) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)