Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03983 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,865 (¥122,158) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (36 minutes ago)