Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03583 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,691 (¥130,943) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)