Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03983 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,938 (¥149,087) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)