Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,575 (Rp 10,696,709) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)