Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,698 (Rp 11,407,319) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)