Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00916 MYR / AMD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,850 (420,522Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)