Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07767 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,561 (руб 45,844) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)