Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07701 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,944 (руб 38,228) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (36 minutes ago)