Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,308 (﷼ 32,573,235) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (28 minutes ago)