Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07631 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,932 (руб 38,423) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)